Sunday, March 9, 2008

Good Morning Daylight Savings Time - Get up now!

<<>> and **Stretch**
And yawn again. I need my coffee, that's for sure. I also must need my head examined! We had a bit of snow recently, just enough to feel like I may be living in Minnesota or Maine (it was only 2-3", but they were big inches.) I had deluded thoughts of being snowed in, having extra time on my hands, or whatever it was that short-wired my rational thought. I actually joined ANOTHER sock club. I belong to my LYS's (With Ewe in Mind, Paducah, KY) sock club and Blue Moon Fiber Art's Rockin' Sock Club, and I joined the Tsock Flock's sock club. I promise I like to knit other things, I really do. I've just been hypnotized by sock yarn and KP's metal sock dpns. That's all I can figure.

Actually, I like the lack of decision-making process involved in being a club member. You see, I'm a follower, not a leader. Give me something to knit and I'll knit it. Make me select a pattern and yarn all by myself and I'll flounder. Too many choices + not a picky person = decision-making hell. Where I messed up, I think, is that if I'm correct then all 3 sock clubs will send at the same time!

I see a lot of canned soup, poptarts and hotdogs in my son's future.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

We're changing to Daylight Savings time by the end of the month in Europe... Your soup idea sounds good though... cold and rainy in Holland

pantoufle said...

I don't want to hear any complaing from you at Sit'n'Stitch or I'm going take your sock yarn away.